How would it be if you could:
- gain a greater understanding of your horse and his needs?
- deepen the bond that you share with your horse?
- have a happier, more responsive horse?
- learn more about how to keep your horse healthy and ideas for how to help him if he gets sick?
Well, now you can!
Join us for this special one-day workshop:
Together we will explore topics such as:
- basic anatomy
- diet & lifestyle
- stress and vices
- interaction with the owner / rider / carer
- body language & facial expression
- health & wellbeing
Discover what makes your horse ‘tick’ and how simple changes can have a dramatic effect on his wellbeing.
Date: Saturday, 9 April 2016
Time: 0930 – 1600
Venue: HorseWorld, Keynes Farm, Staunton Lane, Whitchurch, Bristol BS14 0QL
Minimum donation: £10 (all proceeds going to The HorseWorld Trust)
Tea and coffee will be provided, but please bring your own lunch
To book a place please phone HorseWorld on 01275 832425 & mention ‘Robyn Harris Workshop‘